Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Update:::::

nothing happen much from past two days let me think….

Tuesday was Monday time table – therefore I am half IB (first 2 periods) and half CIE (last 2 periods) I think its kind of tiring coz travel here travel there nothing much happened its just I feel I like to play around nothing much more interesting.

Wednesday again half CIE (first 2 periods) and half IB (3rd and 4th periods) again nothing happened much its just like normal routine for me.

oh well I will just share some of my students today :P

so today is fun in MYP 7 we discuss about the 5 classics and the 4 books of Confucius and I am bit happy to observe HAN LIN he always make a laugh whenever I call his name (dunno why????).

Then Jacobson always ask why he is the the happy one haha so nice seeing his reaction and asking me that question obviously coz he’s very happy that is why.

Then ahhhh HAN LIANG is sick but still he manage to give a cute smile when I talked to him so cute and so nice :P that is one of a kind. I hope he will be okey….

Then this morning whoa my friend told me he wants to study again WOW that is so nice to hear I will support you all the way my dear friend Ill pray for you go and expand your horizon I am here if you need help.

and hmmmmm I miss chatting with some friends in MSN so long since we chat maybe just busy or very busy but well Ill just reserve the gossip thingy until such time we are free to chat again hehe.. what else no more until next time

No comments: