Sunday, March 22, 2009

Giovanni “God is gracious”

Faith will keep you stand firmly in what you believed.

Happy are those who didn’t see (JESUS) but still believe for their faith saves them from eternal perish.

Last night I am terrified on what had happened not because I didn't explain well what I believe in my religion but I'm scared on what is happening to him.

This prediction of December 21, 2012 of the Mayan calendar makes him think negatively and have wild ideas and imaginations. I never seen him think that much and take this seriously I am worried it may have a negative effect on him and I am scared what this can cause.

But one thing is for sure NO ONE KNOWS WHEN THIS WORLD WILL END. and I quote from the holy scriptures the parables Jesus himself preached.

Matthew 24:36,42-44 THE DAY AND HOUR UNKNOWN

No one knows about the day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day the your lord will come. But understand this: if the owner of the house had known at what time at night the thief was coming he would have kept watch and would not have let his house broken into. So you also must be ready, because the son of man will come in an hour you do not expect him.

Matthew 25:13 THE PARABLE OF THE TEN VIRGINS

Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.

John 21 THE COMING OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD

The kingdom of God does not come with your careful observation nor will people say here it is or there it is because the kingdom of God is within you.

I will always pray for you….. let my faith my guiding shield and let my prayers as my sword.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name's Giovan. Without the "ni" on the last. It also means the same. And i feel that God is really really gracious and i just found out the meaning of the name today. And in fact that this name is a variant of "John". There are others like Ivan (which is my nickname), Evan, Iwan, Jovan, and many others with this same meaning. I was searching the meaning of my names in google, i found so many websites and i found your blog accidentally. Good article by the way :) Jesus Bless You. -Giovan, Indonesia-