Monday, March 30, 2009

Guilty or not

DSC05023 Made an awkward mistake? You aren't wrong, you're just not right all of the time.

In Detail

Let go of some power today -- you do not have to be the one in charge in order to shape the way things evolve. Focusing on who is sitting behind the steering wheel is a huge waste of your time. What you should be focusing on is where the entire vehicle is headed! Give another person the platform to push their agenda, and you will quickly see that they were thinking about things in a more effective way. You aren't wrong. You're just learning that you're not right all of the time….

to explain this I will start on what happened this morning…

So the MYP7 do there final assessment in Humanities which is Tai Chi as for the teachers comments and students feedbacks they have done a great job except for the speech part wherein Zain have the shock of his life I don't even understand what he trying to say to the assembly.

But where is the documentation??? that is a big question and its due last weekend and knowing my MYP7 for sure they have a reason but I realized their reasons are becoming EXCUSES for not submitting the projects and paper works on TIME. So I decided to give them a lesson I know its a crucial week for them Benchmarking test is this week and they need to catch up with other subjects final assessment. As for my reflection they are taking for granted my subject HUMANITIES worst I think they are taking me for granted. So I decided to make it individual final project to be submitted on Thursday. BUT MY HEART WAS PINCHED when I see his face and his reaction YES YOU and I KNOW YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE my anger and bitterness was suddenly washed away by that reaction WHY I CANT PUNISH MY MYP7 or is it the reason they gave me is not an excuse at all.. YOUR GOOD you know how to make my conscience work. BUT when I gave the chance they started to be easy again. AM I doing the good job? do they deserve the chance that I gave? or its just these 13 students of mine is so special to me that even they make mistake and break their words I will always give them chance and forgive them as fast as I look into that EYES.

4 comments:

DeiLuv said...

Don't misunderstand. Me and the other classmates took this really seriously. But, I know we made those types of faces, because we have alot of assessments this week so we're pretty stressed out. I'm not saying that we shouldn't do humanities... It's just that we must calmed down and then do it nicely.

Celine said...

ermm hard to comment on this..
some parts i agree some i dont because the part where u said we startted to go easy tht wasnt that true because some were doing work like me, cheng yue, and others and its not tht true in my pov (point of view). i agree on the part tht we didnt do documentation because that was true and our reasons arent excuses we just forgotten which was a huge mistake we know but we can atmitt we forgotten but we didnt use it as an excuse.

we also understand the ounishment u gave us and i accept it.


- celine yap-

Castor said...

*Being forced to comment on this* Lol... Zain and I should have collected the videos that Friday. We could have worked on it throughout the weekends. But then there was the party and my relatives came from Johor. And last but not least the benchmark tests. But I am not sure if teacher would not have given the group documentation even if Zain and I had passed the documentation on time.

Unknown said...

I think that ur correct about changing the PLATFORM.