Thursday, March 19, 2009

ASK, SEEK, KNOCK

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened for you. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

I will pray for all my students who needs enlightenment

To whom who to be considered the SPECIAL ONE (TANDAO) may you have a clear and stress free mind set to make a good decision. as I always advise never decide when you are not sure and your temper is at its peak. what ever happens I will be here for help.

JULZ don't give up you can do it focus, concentrate don’t just aim for C think positive you can do better than what you think of go for A’s

MYP7 we have learned a lot from different religions, belief, and philosophy. we know what is good and what is bad, what is right and what is wrong. the true test is on how are we going to apply in our daily lives what we have learned inside the classroom.

EMAD (EMI) I am saddened the moment you told me that Friday will be your last day in school surely I will miss you like my other students who left. ALL the best and may you have all the good in life which includes. Good health, good friends, good books, good manners and good luck.

HAN LIN i heard you are sick take rest and take good care of your self sometimes you over stress your life chill out ok

No comments: