Thursday, March 12, 2009

Today :p

Today I did not do anything much I just observe and look onto the  students whom I am looking forward too..

In CIE I enjoy chatting with JUN LEE he’s so cuddly and huggable so nice chatting with him he’s innocent smile and answer relief all your tension and stress.

In IB Pizza time for my MYP7 Ben, Han Lin, Yen and Zain got the Pizza price and in Lunch time its like whoop whoosh gone so fast.

Then Humanities lesson we started Tai Chi I am so delightful with Cathy she’s doing perfectly well in making this assessment seriously to teach her classmates. Han Lin on the other hand trying his best as leader to control his classmates.

Then after school is CCA I played badminton with HAN LIANG I am happy coz he’s feeling well now and he plays (yesterday he’s sick) his smile is so wonderful..

Here are the photos

No comments: