Saturday, March 7, 2009

Carnival Day

Today is the most tiring day of my life.. so today is carnival day since this week im so tired coz I did alot of cooking and preparations.. I am incharge of two things filipino food and cultural house…… we are in school 7:00AM to prepare and fix things up… when the guest of honour arrives I wear my Barong our national costume I feel very very formal (the last time I wear it is with the presence of Her Excellency Gloria Macapagal Arroyo President of the Republic of the Philippines). but after the welcome march I run to our stall just give a little photos and change coz I need to be in food stall… then Lucky I had a chance to talk to the guest speaker I dont know him much I just know (Yang bahagia Deputy Minister of something I forgot) and he buys 10 Filipino candies which I personally made so I feel very happy…. then selling goes on we sell and work alot… best part is when I try the wall climbing I am proud of myself I am still athletic hehe I climb it I thought I ganna surrender but victory is mine hehe….. then after that a tiring day… gatta go coz I will still attend some dinner with Filipino parents

No comments: