Monday, March 9, 2009

2 days of blessings and happiness

yesterday was 2nd Sunday of the month so we have Filipino mass and I attended I woke up very early so that I can walk (coz I'm injured last Saturday). Then Malaysian Airlines have this promotion so we booked tickets costing us RM4000 with 3 different countries yes (April ill be back in manila while Chichi and Laine will go Jakarta) then May for our Birthday gift to ourselves we will go Vietnam then August all back to Manila again for school holidays. and I called my mom to increase my credit memo so lucky they approved I love Citibank (they give me 160000 credit limit)

Then today is rainy day and I have nightmares so I wake myself up very early coz im scared to have a bad dream again. after lunch I bake brownies we ate (me chi chi and laine) then the most interesting and happy part is to go out again with my treasured person its fun and fulfilling how I miss the old time sad R is not around he will be here June. yeah so continue the story so Tandao called yesterday for that Korean BBQ  and since it was raining I thought it will be cancelled but surprisingly its not rain or shine we go and I felt very happy… hehe Tandao was bullied to the X yes the X hehe and the ring…. Then we go cue ball and whoa we are good team :) haha we won all the games :) and we go back home until next time :)

No comments: