Sunday, March 15, 2009

Cartoons back to hobby

Since I was small I love to watch Disneys cartoons movies coz they are fun to watch… but now that I am old I still love to watch it but this time around with big difference I now realized what values and morals you can learn from this cartoons. you can even get some inspirational quotes which you can apply in your daily lives.. from Friday night until this Sunday evening I had a movie marathon yes movie marathon of my favourites cartoon movies thanks youtube :P you give me lots of help and inspiration…. And after Sunday mass this afternoon I watched movie in KLCC of course another cartoon movie entitled “The tale of Despereaux” the movie teaches how an individual becomes brave, loyal, courageous and with dignity. and it teaches a very refined lesson how to forgive and as I quote the movie says…

“A single forgiveness makes a big difference”

now let me share to you my all time favourite lines that I value most in watching cartoons movie

Horton - “People are people no matter how small”

Pocahontas 2 – “My people needs me, I must talk to the king about peace and if its happened to be they wont listen and put me to death let me stand and start it.”

Mulan - “Never be assured a single grain might change everything”

Pocahontas 1 “You think you know everything….. but you really don’t know anything”

Mulan “Even the strong wind cannot bow a mountain”

No comments: