Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Beetle

Today was so much FUN in school… In Ampang we have the Character Education week. I with my favorite Y7 students do a wall painting in the dance room and some glass painting in the playschool. At first I didnt know what to do (coz I am not an art teacher I was just there to supervise make sure that they do work and not loiter around) So when Ms. Sobhitha asked me to assign 1 student 1 color paint I just assigned them and start working…. I take charge of color PINK paint (and I am so happy the way I paint the walls and its a pro work ok). then sadly needs to go to the other campus for another class ;( haizzzz.

On the other campus suddenly they have a film showing so no class too. The year 9 students did a well job in their assessment the film is I think educational even it is more on comedy side (I hope students realized it too).

2nd break is the most interesting one I have found this cute little beetle in the floor so I pick it up because some year 2 student stare at it and very scared so to change their perception I pick up the beetle and let it freely walk in my hand (just like when I was young and used to play with all kinds of insects). TAKUMI face at first was stunned but after a few seconds he wants to hold it too and at first very resistant but the moment he touched it its just like a little toy for him then other kids followed to touch it. Then I hand it over to HAN LIANG coz one of my colleagues called me for a talk. Then time flies fast needs to go back to Ampang to sign important documents

No comments: