Friday, October 31, 2008

all saints day / all souls day (UNDAS)

This celebration is very much important to us filipino family the 1st and the 2nd of november is time for us to remember our departed love ones.... as a sign of love for them we offer candle to light thier souls in the right path going to the kingdom of God, we offer prayers for all the people around the world and for all the souls.....

pray the rosary (the family that prays together stays forever)....

O my Jesus save us from the fires of hell and lead all souls into heaven and most especially those who need your devine mercy....

Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, our life, our sweetness, and our hope. To you do we cry poor banished children of Eve. To you do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, O most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us and after this our exile show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement! O loving! O sweet Virgin Mary! Pray for us, O Holy Mother of God. That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.....

I offer my prayers to my beloved ones

Ruben Garcia Lintag Sr - (A Fil-Am veteren soldier, a Teacher, a father of 9 siblings and of course my beloved grandfather who took good care of me from small to the age of 11 he taught me a lot of things his wisdom and knoweldge i acquire them all he stand to be my father "PANG I love you I know your always here for me and always here to guide me)....

Hernando Valisno Bernal Sr (A police officer, my father I never saw him he pass away when i was still seven months in the womb of my mother nothing I can share but I can thank him for without him I will not be in this world)...

MAMA (A soldier, A Captain who fought Japanese invader to the Philippines, a disciplinarian and my great great grandmother who from small to the age of 6 take care of me yes i am young but the memory of hers to me is very very fresh i can all remember.. hahaha from among 20 cousins I am the only grand grand child who never recieve a spunk, scold, and a cane from her and every breakfast I am the only grand rand child who must sits on her right side)......

1 comment:

neha said...

Omg, Mr.H, dat was really touching. All these people gone? I really feel for that.