Friday, October 31, 2008

smile




I love the lord he if filled with compassion he turns to me on the day that i called from the snares of the dark o Lord save my life be my strenght...

today I feel very happy and light I started to smile again smile which is genuine smile a real smile.... thanks for the one whom I always count on KUYA JESS with out you I will not survive I know your always here for me and i promise you i will serve you.... for your humble servant is always prepared to work in your vineyard....

core WARMFUZZYYYYYY******* I know you always pray for me... Congratulation batch 70 from bhambham batch 60.....

If I must be faithful to someone or something, then I have, first of all, to be faithful to myself. if I am looking for true love I first have to get the mediocre lover out of my system Eleven minutes Paolo Coelho..... FB thanks thanks thanks from now on you will be my inspiration forget about wdd ok ok thats the end of it thou first love never dies hahahaha I love wdd still but i need to move on and have life :) but of course my number 1 love is the greatest among the laws... LOVE GOD above all things okei :)

I love this day the day that ends all my worries and problems and I love it....

whoa I am aiming for one thing which i would like to have

the ORDER OF SIKATUNA i must be worthy of that

No comments: