Friday, October 24, 2008

I gain myself back







Being aware of my place in this world is hard sometimes, but today I can feel like Im more a part of things than ever before. I step back and look at a group activity from the perspective of an outsider, I will suddenly see where I belong -- and what value I bring to everyone. The attachments I feel to other people are growing stronger, but they are not growing into a stranglehold. They're more like a supportive hug. It's a great day to spend with a lot of people at once.






Bon Voyage Ren Hao ALL the best in Life






I am so happy to see my 2 treasures together. (they still like the old good days like brothers) so fun looking at them you will see their is LOVE to each other....






God really knows when to send an angel in the darkiest days of his people THANK YOU LORD FOR GIVING ME LIGHT in the person of kevin and ren hao.. I will never forget hopefully not our last dinner and party yesterday.. all of my problems and stress pass by like shooooooooooooooooo.... none at all



No comments: