Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Dare not talk to an erupting volcano


started with peace that is so calm this morning coz of a wonderful dream,

ended up with an erupting volcanic ashes....


so upset with ... students


comparing assessment marking (where is your selfconfidence I mark on what you have to offer and give).

questioning why they get low marks (think and look for yourself what you have give the criterions are clear)

started to pull each other down (crab mentality for sure you all will not be happy and satisfied on what you do in your life jealousy wont help nor put you on top)

favouritism yeah good Im not hypocrite to say that i dont have but one thing is sure no one in your class


student advisory


no development

no one lead

no one give instruction

no one cooperate

no one have the initiative

no one finish the task

then expect what who will follow NO ONE


at the end of the day nothing has done nothing is accomplish

then ask yourself are you a role model?? a good leader must be a good follower


add fuel to the fire


my beloved treasures in KL left me one by one


you why you have change for the bad I have failed in directing you to goodness you only needs me when your in big trouble no appreciation no thank you.... im so sad on your attitude..


and my most cared you choose your way im just here to support on what you have decided upon be careful i will badly missing you why you need to go back to far away land.... (remember me ok you will be always remembered... bye bye my little son, my younger brother my beloved student and most cared person) im so sad really sad


the smile on my face this morning faded so fast

No comments: