Thursday, October 23, 2008

after shock

im started to destroy myself today

problems arises one after another without solving any of them...

"you said its time to let go and move on but I, I still love you I dont know what you did to me to hold on with hopeless heart... your punishing me so much what i did to you? do i deserve this? I regret everything that I have done for you... If only I can return back time I will just to correct everything... Im so stupid to let you go.... I miss you I miss your smile, I miss your voice and I miss your care most specially I miss our good days... remember the 25th December 2005...... that is my happiest midnight... after the holy eucharist in front of the altars we hug we kiss and together we welcome the birth of the messiah...

Rug party today Corinthian Weekend seminar tom - sunday...... my brothers and sisters in christ my corinthian family I miss you so much I feel very very sad not to render my service to our saviour I miss my service I hope the good shepherd Jesus Christ our lord listen to my prayers to allow me his unworthy servant to serve in his vineyard once again.. the success of the weekend is one big victory to our lord so cry out with joy to the lord our God let us all come to him and sing praises... rest assured I will be with you in prayers... I miss you all PASS IT ON GOD'S LOVE i badly need our corinthian WARM FUZZY******** ALL THE BEST ALL FOR GOD go GOD go go go... VENIMUS ADORARE EUM....

The true test of character is not how good you perform or answer the question but how you behave when you do not know what to do...... I expect alot from this bunch of people, I trusted them and give them full confidence however its my mistake they will be never be as me nor can do anything.... MANY are CHOSEN but few are Called.... leadership is action... (oh how I miss my social studies club.... and my youth organizations whom I handle... NO PAIN NO GAIN and I am very thankful that I scold them and they accept it with open mind now everytime I look at them I am so proud of what I made I made not only leaders but I made a true statesman..)

farewell be carefull in your journey Its my great time being with you i will badly missing you.... be strong, dont let yourself eat by your own problems I will be always here for you... (I am sad for you are leaving) you are one of my greatest treasure I ever had in malaysia.. good bye my baby son, little brother and friend.... thank you for sharing your life to me its a great feeling that you let me feel how to be a father, older brother, friend and teacher... I will never forget you even I pass away....

Toby (isa ka pa magisip ka UTANG NA LOOB sa bawat aray isipin mo ang buong katawan ay nakakaramdam.... Hindi ka na natuto ano pa ba ang gusto mong mangyari kung may gagawin ka mag isip ka muna)..........
...........................................
for the day of darkness a clear clouds are expeted to be followed
Thanks for calming the erupting volcano i owe you so much
Thanks for the time and for scolding me I will follow your advise.....

No comments: