Sunday, November 2, 2008

Rejoice...... and shout to the Lord all the Earth

It's perfectly acceptable to rely on the support of friends and family to see you through the tough times -- after all, they love doing it. But at a certain time I have to get back to normal life, and start dealing with my emotions on my own. I can do this -- I have done it before, and I will have to do it again, probably. Move away from the caring-but-limiting arms of loved ones. Go off on my own and remind myself that being independent is the healthiest way to be right now.

With the Lord always there to guide me so why worry as my friend send me letter a nice thought for today.... IF YOU PRAY DONT WORRY so I uplift everything to the almighty no one I can lean on but he who is always looking at me..... I pray before I open my eyes in the morning and I pray before I close my eyes in the evening........ the prayer to the Good Shepherd he's there always everytime I am down and uncertain as I pray quietly last sunday psalm is so adequate he let me feels he is always with me so I LOVE YOU KUYA JESS truly you are my bestfriend.... THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD THEIR IS NOTHING I SHALL WANT...he leads me to quiet and fresh waters......

No comments: