Sunday, May 10, 2009

Teach me your Decree’s oh LORD my 23 yrs of life a reflection.

Last year 11 May 2008 at around 12:00AM I celebrated my 23rd birthday alone in my room with prayers my only way of making myself feel secure and comforted. for the first time after 22 years I celebrated my birthday alone and far from my home. I started my year with prayers and I will leave it with prayers and reflections let me share you thru this blog what I went thru all year long.

Psalm 119 is my guiding principle in living my 23 yrs of life it is the foundation of my being for this is the WORD OF GOD to me when I prayed that very night. It is a long Psalm however I can shortened it by remembering the most important reminder that the lord God told me.

“O Lord teach me your decree’s” HE the most high reminded me that thru my life I must remember his commandments and follow the footsteps of his divine SON the most sacred teacher lord JESUS CHRIST. I tried my best to be good and to follow I cant say I am that good, me as a human being and being a human is not that focus enough not to commit mistakes and sins. my life is full of interesting adventure ups and down, happiness to sorrow, feeling of incompleteness to fulfillment. here is the highlights of my life

MAY 2008 – I celebrated my life alone but God is good all the time that he bless me with his kindness HE gave me chance of a lifetime a new year for me and a blessing from Fairview International School where I was send to IB training. One of my most important special person KEVIN GIOVANNI TANDAO whom I considered one of my family here in Malaysia Graduated in Fairview

JUNE 2008 – The month of challenge and tough choices but still God is great for HE guide me thru it

JULY 2008 – The month where I am alone the 2 most important family members I have in Malaysia left me Kevin move for his college and REN HAO move to start a new life. with sadness God comforted me I need to be strong and to learn how to live without the 2 who completes my life in a far country, another lost and another sadness.

AUGUST 2008 – I was rejoin with my family in Philippines a chance for me to fulfill my duties as a good catholic to my Church and a time to widened up myself from work and stress.

SEPTEMBER – The start of another year of my teaching career JESUS as my inspiration teach me how to be a teacher in ways and in heart. I was given the most wonderful student which I can say my first babies in my teaching career I was given the challenge to be the father or I can say big brother to 15 students the MYP 7 from whom in start I loved and to be name LEE HAN LIN, MARCUS, CELINE YAP, DESIANNE, CATHY, ZAIN, ELISA, HELENA, OWIN, WOAN JINQ, CHENG YUE, BEN, YEN, SIVRAN, SIRJAN. thanks kids I will always love you all.

OCTOBER 2008 – The day when I feel left alone for the 2nd time REN HAO leave Malaysia for good he deiced to work than to continue his studies. I feel lost and out of focus my heart full of sadness. I tried to overcome it by giving myself a chance to go to Jakarta where I feel comfort for this place is a special place for me I just feel comforted.

NOVEMBER 2008 – The darkest day of my life the day that I feel I am no use at all where the world give me all the burdens too heavy to carry on by myself and I say to myself I want to give up and I want to died of sufferings but GOD is great for he saved me and give me comfort. in the midst of darkness he gave me my light my principal Ms. Nava who helped me alot to surpass this painful trials.

DECEMBER 2008 – I have given the chance to serve and prepare for the coming of the messiah the EMMANUEL where I feel GOD IS ALWAYS WITH IN US. a very special day with my family. a very special day in my spirituality. for I have given a chance to be a servant again in the lord vineyard. A time that I share what I have a time for me to give back what I have earned and what I have gain. to be selfless.

JANUARY 2009 – the month that was started all wrong. I bound to loose my most important pride my year 8 and year 7 was taken out from me and was given to others. but with God grace my year 7 was returned however still I feel incomplete for my year 8 was taken. I thank God for I know He knows what is the best for my student maybe its the time for them to learn new things from others.

FEBRUARY 2009 – The month that I build a strong friendship with my Filipino teachers my longest friends since college Ms. MA. ELAINE GUILALAS, Ms. CARMELITA TIMBREZA, and Mr. LITO PAUIG. we have given the chance to travel and bond to each other in LANGKAWI.

MARCH 2009 – The month that I feel that I am not a good son for I was not present when my mother celebrated her 60th Birthday the most important birthday she have celebrated with her life and I the only son she have is not in her side when she reach her 60 yrs. The only parent I have and the only one reason why I am on this earth the one whom I will give my life until my last breathe. But still God is so good coz I know HE did it with a purpose.

APRIL 2009 – The month that I was given the chance to be with my LORD I his humble unworthy servant in his vineyard was given another chance to love and serve him in his altar to be with him in his passion in the cross. A month where my whole extended family celebrated one of the most important event in our family’s history the wedding of my cousin.

MAY 2009 – another year of my life new journey and new path which I would walk on and I know with the LORD I will be fine.

Be with me in my prayers in ending my reflection for my 23 yrs.

+ Lord God heavenly king almighty God and father praise your most holy name, glorified your most holy spirit and adore thy Son Jesus Christ. Sorry for my lapses for my misjudgments for my unworthiness for not doing good and for doing evil deeds. Thank you for the life you have given me thank you for the blessings you have showered unto me. Thank you for being there every time anytime in everywhere. Thank you for the people who have surrounded me thank you for the people who loved me and whom I loved. thank you fort he family you have given me back home and here abroad. Lord let “your word a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path” Lord bless me and guide me teach me to humble myself and teach the way you teach and reach other peoples heart let me be your servant on your vineyard, allow me to wash others feet as your son did to others. give me your most holy spirit to strengthen me. for without you I am nothing. let my wish on my birthday be answered let my plead be heard Bless my MOTHER give her the life she deserve give her happiness for you says in your beatitude Happy are the single hearted for they see God. give her strength, health and wealth safety and security. Bless my sister let her find her ways in you lord God, Bless Ren Hao may he see the true happiness his heart desires give him the meaning of life may he find what he is searching for to answers all his questions may he have a life of hope and trust. Bless Kevin give him your prudential care keep him away from evil. May he see the life he is wondering around may he be what he want to be and may his eyes be opened. for sometimes he is blinded and influenced. Bless Kohei give him the light and bless him for he is good. Bless all my students for they are the reason why I am here to teach them and to educate them. bless my friends from them I get strength and happiness. Bless my Good Shepherd Family from the choir to the Corinthian Youth Movement for they gave me spirituality and strength and strong faith. Amen.

No comments: