Monday, May 11, 2009

Best Birthday Ever

This 24 year Birthday of mine I should say is the best birthday I have. Be with me as I narrate the highlights of events in my day

THE REFLECTION

I started off by toeing the line of my 23 years of life (as it is posted in my previous blog). And kick off a silent prayers to prepare my 24th year.

THE OPENING OF THE HOLY BIBLE

As what I have done before I pray intimately before I sleep and talk to God that the moment I wake up I will not going to open my eyes and pray hard and perform the “cutting of the bible” which will be my guiding principle throughout the year which leads me to listen carefully to what the Lord God prepares for me and it is. PROVERDS 15:25 – 17:2 and highlighted Proverbs 16:3 which's God says to me “COMMIT TO THE LORD WHATEVER YOU DO, AND YOUR PLANS WILL SUCCEED”.

THE GREETING

MY FAMILY – My mother called me around 5AM to greet me the most short but most fulfilling message I have got for the 2nd time I bravely told my mother I LOVE YOU.. then in the afternoon my sister sends a message greeting. – from last week I was blessed by God by reuniting with my KL family REN HAO and KEVIN GIOVANNI the best present God can give me is to be given a chance to talked together. my extended students also pops out KOHEI greeted me first in facebook. DAVI the ever polite student also greeted me. suddenly just now JASON pop out and extend his greetings :) such a wonderful time I remember just last year we are all together in KOJAYA.

MY FRIENDS and CO-TEACHERs - early in the morning in front of the condo my friends and co teachers greeted me with their happy smiles which makes my day very happy. Sobhita give me the first present I was in puzzled coz it was written from a friend.. truly a touching moment for me. thanks fo rthe globe knowing I am a Geography teacher it represents me well thanks Shobii

MY STUDENTS – Rena the president announced to the student body of my birthday and from there they witnessed how BHAM turns red when blushing coz of mix emotions RENA you rocks. Thank you IB family

MYP7 CELEBRATION

My first babies have line up full of surprises for me which I do appreciate deep down in my heart. tears of happiness explains all my dear students THANK YOU I LOVE YOU ALL.. CELINE, HAN LIN, MARCUS, HELENA, SIVRAN, SIRJAN, ZAIN, BEN, CHENG YUE, WOAN JINQ, YEN, and ELISA. you completes my birthday thank you :)

THE SPECIAL STUDENT

JESSEBEL CHAN SWEE BOON the only student who  have the same birthday as mine :) I hope we two have a great time of our lives in celebrating our BIRTHDAY I like your present “ITS THE BEST”

THE CONCERT

Way back to Ampang campus my Y6F student perform a dance concert for me for our Dance lesson I do appreciate your talents to tell you the truth your the first bunch of kids whom I taught dance in my life (I am there teacher when they are in Y5).

THE PRESENTS and GREETINGS

The best present I have is the simple words of Mr. Hernando Happy Birthday (with a smile) it touches me and I feel that you truly mean it. Thank you all my Ampang students from year 5, 6, and 7. for the students who gave me presents thank you I appreciate it thanks for the special effort your present of hard work and creativity is the priceless among all the hand made greeting cards and the hand made collage makes it more valuable because of personal touch. Thanks NEHA, CELINE YAP, BEN, WOAN JINQ, SIVRAN, SIRJAN, JULIAN the greeting cards are the best. KOHEI the cap is awesome :P SADAH AND LUXCHIGA thanks for the pen :)

THE DINNER

I cooked spaghetti for dinner I tried my best to make it the best and I hope my co-teachers and students here in Kojaya likes it :) that is a Filipino style of sauce :) with pride I can say in our family I am the one who always prepares SAUCES coz that is my forte :)

MY APPRECIATIONS

TO MY SAVIOUR -  Lord Thank you for the life and blessings you have given me. I your most unworthy humble servant in your vineyard will always be here trying the best to follow your sons footsteps. to be a good sheep to his shepherd, and a shepherd to his sheep's.

TO MY FAMILY – Thou I am far I know my presence is always with you I am grateful that I have the most loving mother who accepts me for my imperfections and lapses. – REN HAO and KEVIN you 2 gives me strength to hold on and stay on with this journey from the 2 of you I get the inspiration to look forward to beyond. KOHEI remain humble I thank you for being so appreciative. DAVI stay kind your politeness will bring you far your dreams. JASON all the best in your career.

TO MY FRIENDS- thank you for the inspiration YOU are the reason why I SMILES

TO MY CO-TEACHERS – lets enjoy the savor of educating young minds we are the TEACHER WHO LIVED TO TEACH. lets inspire our students for they hold the future.

TO MY CORINTHIANS BROTHER AND SISTERS – WARM FUZZY

TO MY STUDENTS – Thank you for giving me the chance to teach you. you are all achievers.

DSC_0767 DSC_0927

No comments: