Friday, May 29, 2009

Fairview Celebrates Teachers day

29th May 2009 Fairview International School celebrates teachers day.

IB students make this cool presentation for teachers and they gave awards yea I got one award which I don’t know what I feel about and its….

DSC_1354

So no comment…..

Then my students wow how lovely they are they gave me present but I need to mention there names here in my blog..

The present I like most and I think gave me much happiness is the one from Mahyar 7A…. so cute I love it

DSC_1362 I gave the name Mahyii

Then the most expensive one which I am very appreciative is from Marie from 7A so nice I am so honored I don't think I deserve it

DSC_1361 COOL I like it good smell

Then the sweetest presents are from William MYP9, NEHA 7F, CHENG YUE MYP7, JANET 7A, CELINE TAN 7A, and OLIVIA 7A

DSC_1241 DSC_1356 DSC_1355

The present that I can always remember are from SURYA 7F she gave me picture frame so cute… The cutest that I receive is from AMANDA 8F (touching even if I am no longer her teacher she remember me).

I also receive pen and some cute figurineDSC_1359

and lastly flowers from PRAMODHINI 7F and from the Korean moms.DSC_1357

And the greatest present I receive from today is the smile and greetings of my lovely adorable students saying “TEACHER, HAPPY TEACHER”S DAY”…….

and this is how I celebrate my teacher’s day….

No comments: