Saturday, May 23, 2009

CHEF BHAM

for months I didn't cook good food and this week I crave to cook with my cool motto

“MY KNIFE IS ON THE AIR.”

prepare the silver platter……

So this Saturday I did cook meals which I didn't cook for so long and I am so happy everyone of my visitors are fed and satisfied with my specialties.

The menu

BAKE CHIKEN (prepared with love and added with songs) in a special secret sauce.

FILIPINO STYLE SPAGHETI (with full of secret preparation)

STEAMED RICE (with secret family way of preparing)

ARELIENONG BANGUS (I cant eat fish but I did prepare for them)

SINIGANG NA GULAY (soup with vegetable)

MELON DRINK (work of hard hands)

Bon appetite

and its ready to serve they are all fed with satisfaction :P

until your chef is in the mood again :)

No comments: