Tuesday, May 26, 2009

How to accept things you don’t even wanted

Show me that good things come to those who accept things they don’t really wanted but they needed to accept. The test of friendship until when you can prove that you really care. Why we never learn from our past mistakes and experiences?

Until how can I be strong for my friends? until when I can go further in carrying their loads.

But nothing I can do but learn to accept their decision and support them.

To my beloved friend until here I can help, the moment you take your vow to your husband is the start of toeing the line of friendship. I can only look until this far and see you make your own family.

The friend who is always on your side in every step you do MUST step backward as a sign of respect to your chosen man. But one thing I can assure you whenever you think you cant bare anything more steps in your life I would like to remind you that I your true friend is just at your back and willingly have the guts to step forward to make sure you hae someone who is always on your side

To my dearest beloved friend LENNYBETH DE OCAMPO a vow that I can offer. true friendship thru thick and thin for richer and poorer. I am always be here for you praying for your happiness.Kami p dn

No comments: