Sunday, February 22, 2009

TODAY SUNDAY

Sunday 3 days I am sick… In pain and weak… I didnt go to church coz Im so weak that make me more weak not just physically but spiritually.. so when I wake up I feel very pain… and I decided I will go to doctor.. after breakfast I went to doctor and he gets some blood for test and he told me I need to come back on Tuesday for result and he gave me MC for tomorrow.. I feel more upset coz Ill be missing school and my responsibilities as teacher are very important I am educating my students so I feel very very responsible for them… But if I can go to school tomorrow I will go I dont want to be absent. But the pain is still there… and I call my friends (church friends) in Philippines to pray for me and include me to their prayers and ohhh 3 more days is the start of LENT I hope I feel better before lent so that I can abstain and fast….

 

And thank you Elaine and Carmelita for assisting me for what I need

No comments: