Monday, February 23, 2009

The GREAT LORD who HEALS

for the past few weeks the GOSPEL (The good news of the LORD JESUS CHRIST) focuses on healing by people who show faith to the Son of Man.

1st is a father to heal his only daughter the fathers faith bring the dead girl into life. “Jesus said to Jairus, “Don’t be afraid: just believe, and she will be healed” Luke 8:50.

2nd is the leper whose faith is undeniable cure him “A man with leprosy came to him and begged him on his knees, “If you are willing, you can clean me” Mark  1:40

3rd when Jesus healed a paralytic because of the faith of his friends  “When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralytic, Son your sins are forgiven” Mark 2:5

The 3rd Gospel reminds me on what I did yesterday (please view TODAY SUNDAY post) I called my friends back to Philippines to pray over me because I am not feeling well hearing the Gospel today makes me feel very happy and so secure that GOD is always in us looking and taking care of us no matter what as long as you keep your faith flaming in your hearts. and I am so happy that I am healed by my faith with the one true God holy from holy true God from true God…

No comments: