Sunday, February 15, 2009

to enter or not to enter

a ring from my hand phone awake me in this morning it was a call from one of my most trusted friend (ally) in council (youth council in Philippines).. First I thought she will just greet me with belated happy valentines day but it is not (she even forget or she really don't tend to greet me maybe because the agenda is to serious that she forgets it anyhow)…

bham – “Hello” (with early morning sound) ‘whose on the line”

lhen – “Hello konsehal si konsehala Mana-ay to” (Hello councilor this is Councilor Mana-ay) “kamusta?” (how are you?)

bham – “uy konsehala mabuti naman ako ikaw kamusta napatawag ka” (oh Councilor, I am fine how bout you? why did you call?)

lhen – “Konsehal nagmeeting kami eh ano bang plano mo sa 2010?” (Councilor we had a meeting, what is your plan for 2010?)

bham – “anong plano? plano saan?” (what plan? plan for what?)

lhen- “konsehal para sa eleksyon sa 2010” (your plan for 2010 election)

bham- “wala ako plano konsehala susuporta na lang ako di ko pa alam kung ano mangyayari” (I don't have any plans councilor I will just support. because I don’t know yet what will happen)

lhen – “Konsehal inindorso ka na ng partido… sana matulungan mo kami kailangan ka namin para solid ang pagkapanalo” (Councilor the party endorse you, we hope you can help us, we need you to assure victory)

bham- “pag-iisipan ko” (ill think about it)

lhen- “konsehal sa totoo lang may masamang balita medyo tagilid ang pinsan mo sa barangay walang project at hindi nararamdaman ng tao di tulad ng dati sunod sunuran lang sila sa administrayon walang nagagawa. nagiisip tuloy ang mga tao” (Councilor to tell you the truth I have a bad news, your cousin is not in good standing people are not satisfied with her, she has no projects and she follows order from the administration, our constituent is started to regret your endorsement to her last election you need to do something). “ok sige na pagisipan mo pero” (ok you think for it first but) we trust and we are confident you will say yes

NOW is time for me to think….. I am not yet sure because I don't have any plans at all… but this is alarming I need to protect our family position. and I need to give the demands and needs of the people who trusted me so much… (am I prepared again to go back in political arena?) I am happy teaching but I am most fulfilled when I am in public service… now I need to weigh everything… Students or Constituent, education or social works, happiness or fluffiness, where I am supposed to go???

(I will need to reflect…. before I decide)

The party LAKAS CMD (Christian Muslim Democrats) endorsees me pride that I am most worth of our party endorsement…

GIVE ME 10000 SIGNATURES BEFORE MARCH 1 2009 and I will reconsider………

No comments: