Sunday, January 18, 2009

This how you feels very empty

Just now i update my emo blog thingy and aiyooo maybe this is the way I am gonna express myself and I know someone will read it (and hope they give comments nor leave message)...


last week is a happy week I plan for the unplanned things in school and what will I do in Chinese New Year Holidays.... then I come up with a nice wonderful plan.....

I Finish school works and still in progress to finish all my work....

Holidays I planed to go to Jakarta with some important person but so sad I prayed and prayed and prayed that we all can go together but alot of hindrances...

1. visa problems
2. consent to someone

and end up canceled in the last minute... and it was yesterday Sunday and i was not in the mood to talk to anyone coz I am very upset.....

the most important Chinese new year dinner was like a dream come true but suddenly just ouchhhhhh i hate it I feel very upset and down and feeling grrrr to myself I can go but someone cannot so no sense at all going to my so far liked city....

and then they just say next time but for sure there is no more next time by the time Chinese new year I maybe in a different place and we cant see each other again so EMO....
Then I just think to call overseas to someone again but I didnt call coz I know once we talk I will go more emo again...

then I wear this unfortunale shirt that makes me more frustrated... last week just heard the news my sister will get married so soon and I dont even know lucky i called my mom coz I will go Jakarta then suddenly she says.. your sister comes from New York and where going to the tailor for the wedding and the wedding is on the 19th April (I was shock coz we are just like all together last month Christmas and New year and they never say a word to me I feel dumb and upset) then more upset I cant go back home to my moms 60th birthday coz i have something to do for work so just like that makes me feel more upset and frustrated....

I hate January from the start of the year 2009 everything went wrong from the morning I opened my eyes to the night I closed it for sleeping... worst I think I need to go 2 surgery my doctors recommend it but I am scared so I am still thinking if I go or not... aiyooo until here is the emo,,,,

but in school i am happy very happy coz I see the students but for sure once they go back home ill keep thinking again of what i feel empty and incomplete haiyzzzzz

1 comment:

Celine said...

I feel so sorry for u larr... be happy ... u have us and all ur other students..... i will try my best to get good grades n make u happy:) i hope so..... maybe ur family just was too busy larr... today might not be a good month for u.. maybe tomorrow will... cheer up.. ok??

* you will be MYP's very friendly teacherr... dun worry about life.. tomorrow or next month or next year may be very good.. u may not noe.. kk??

CHEER UP!!:)