Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happiness is a decision

After a long rest of sleep (coz I forgot to wake up and cook my dinner) now I realized Happiness is a decision..... being happy is for us to find what we want to do and what things we must done...

we always have choices and we always have options to decide on things which will make us happy but sometimes getting to that happiness requires pain and sacrifice....

as Lhuawalhati Bautista quoted on her story : Si Mabuti" (GOOD) those who only experience sadness inside their hearts are the only ones who will experience true happiness.....(Kung sino lamang ang nakakaranas ng lihim na kalungkutan ang syang makakaranas ng tunay na kaligayahan)....

Now I am ready to be happy and must be happy on the way tru....

count happiness today

1. overseas call from someone
2. students who greets me everyday
3. people who care about me
4. supportive friends
5. early morning chat with filipino teachers while waiting for the bus
6. Nice lunch break
7. New found friends in the common room
8. nice 1 hour sleep in fairview school bus after school
9. added credit limit whoa
10. Message of support from my mom
11. a great teaching periods with year 6 geography dance and year 5 dance

No comments: