Monday, January 19, 2009

the night and the morning

so last night I am sad then when I was sleeping someone calls me and my heart pump with hope again.... then another call overseas i receive that gives my heart a lot of hope and happiness and all my prayers just suddenly answered by that overseas call...... I sleep happily and with full of gladness.... then morning comes I become sad again due so fast to change happiness to sadness.. then my mom send a message of assurance that everything will be ok... so im happy again then problems comes sad again then let see what will happen again may happy again...

so as this moment I am waiting for that overseas call again just if i receive that whatever decision will be make i will be really satisfied and give my decision the hardest decision that I will make to make me feel that I deserve to be.....

so hopefully this January ends with hopes and smile in my face....

No comments: