Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My naughty Class

By: Mr. Hernando (Mr.H)

(Geography, History, dance teacher)

I start to teach them dance and stuff

Make some movements for their class

Fun and music in my room

One look all behave in a zoom

Teaching them in their second year

Geography subject they all fear

And dance which they really cheer

Discipline among their peers

As I remember one will say

“Evil teacher in his way

All behave or you’ll be his prey

Be good so we all can play.”

I enter class and greet them Hi

How are you? They all reply

Dance they queue in straight one file

Geo they pass their work of pile

Lesson that they never forget

Never pass up homework late

Or for sure they will all regret

No dance/PE two weeks straight

One mistake and all are at stake

Detention they all awaits

Punishment they all really hate

Sentences they need to engrave

I moulded them the best I can

Polished their body and brain

Good values and discipline

For knowledge they are all keen

I miss them all my naughty class

And the dance room made of glass

I hope my scolding make a clash

In awakening their guts

No comments: