Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My Beloved

By: Mr. H

(Geography, Humanities Teacher)

I start my journey in teaching

And plan for a fun learning

Geography should be enjoying

Not to think of it as boring

I teach them what I think is best

To prepare them for all test

“Down to the sea” they make some steps

And stick that notes don’t forget

This is the class I really like

Students that is really bright

Promise myself to mould them right

F, A, and R all alike

I know them well even they hide

Secrets they want to confide

Jokes, laugh and gossips I can ride

Sharing to me all their pride

Challenge in the following year

Division of class is near

That arise my heart into fear

It will lead to no more jeer

CIE wants competition

IB as opposition

Who is the best in my vision

To get me is their mission

I teach both and make me to try

Handle two schools in a time

Attitude problem who deny

IB students make me cry

With you all I never get tired

In learning change is required

My term of teaching goes expired

But I’m always in your side

Farewell my students I make pact

Make sure everything in tact

Don’t forget the lesson and facts

Don’t disappoint me I’ll be back

No comments: