Saturday, April 25, 2009

Time to let go

Well I will tell the truth I am hurt but nothing I can do… human beings being a human have different needs and wants…

I feel sad when I saw that photos…

We never had that happiness before… now i realized that the walls still a wall to stop us.

Now with hardship I must turn around the table and look after to those whom I know that can appreciate..

Im sad and just feel like giving up but I can move on…

It's very important for you to understand the difference between two people who are compatible and two people who have no sparks. If a friend's new love affair has you concerned that they are settling for less than they deserve, you have every right to say something. Of course, you have to muster up all the tact you can to do it. Flattery is always a good idea -- once you remind them how incredible they are, they will start to see how this new person might not be all that great.

No comments: