Sunday, April 5, 2009

3 Iphones huh

so today is Palm Sunday the start of the holy week for us Catholics it is the start when Jesus enters Jerusalem with much greater festive welcoming. Its symbolized of us welcoming Jesus to our hearts for the sake of salvation.

whoa this week for me is so bless the moment I arrive to manila I will be getting 3 Iphones yay so lucky I will not go by details but yes 3 iphones seriously no joke or no stir it is…

so many but I decided to give 1 to Ren Hao as my birthday present for him even thou his birthday is on 2nd of June and the other one still thinking to whom it must be a very special person because these iphones are from special people too so I  must think to whom I will give.

Until then coz my head is painful headache I think I need to rest…..

No comments: